I came across this neat reading list post from Oliver Arthur Morgan and thought it would be fun to try something like that here. I talk a lot about the books I read, but it’s rare that I talk about the books that I’m going to read. Here’s a list of books I’m currently working on and books on deck.
- Dæmonomania by John Crowley
- The Chemical Wedding by Christian Rosencreutz: A Romance in Eight Days by John Crowley
- The Secret History of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost (or the guys at My Alchemical Bromance will flay me!)
- Contemplative Masonry: Basic Applications of Mindfulness, Meditation, and Imagery for the Craft by C.R. Dunning, Jr. (This author will be the featured guest speaker at Esoterika Lodge № 227 for the March Quarterly!)
- The Eternal Hermes: From Greek God to Alchemical Magus by Antoine Faivre and Joscelyn Godwin (I have been putting this one off for too long!)
- Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune (re-reading this for Qabalah Qlub — and is it just me, or does she start out kinda racist?)
These are books that I plan to add to my rotation as slots open up. How do I read so many books at once? Well, I keep them all over the house and tend to read them depending on where I’m hanging out.
- Endless Things: A Part of Ægypt by John Crowley (the last book of his Ægypt cycle)
- The Book of Abramelin: a New Translation by Abraham von Worms and Georg Dehn
- The Hermetic Link: From Secret Tradition to Modern Thought by Jacob Slavenburg
These aren’t all of the books currently on my list, but they are the books that will be of the most interest to the readers of this blog. I hope you find something interesting to check out, and use it to keep learning!