Date(s) - Feb 13, 2015
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Arnemancy and Pairings Portland is combining a 5-wine tasting flight and Tarot readings like we’ve done before. However, we will also be celebrating Friday the 13th and Valentine’s Day!
The Tarot Readings
For $10, you will get a 3-card reading, and this will be a good day for readings about the odd, unusual, and creepy. It will also be a great time for romance readings! What will the cards tell you about your love life? What will your cards tell you about the shoggoth living in your basement? Come and find out!
Wine and Snacks
Jeffrey Weissler of Pairings Portland has put together a great flight of wines for this auspicious event. Here is his description:
- A Tarot card chosen for the day.
- The Numerology of Friday the 13th. More specifically 2/13/2015.
- A wine paired to Pisces, the current Sun sign.
- The personality of our fabulous Tarot Reader, Erik L. Arneson! (That’s me!)
- A wine paired to chocolate, because chocolate rocks and it’s the night before Valentine’s Day!
I’ll be done with Tarot readings for the evening at 8pm. Following me are Melissa Carroll and Corey Heppner, with some “Creepy Jazz” from 8-10pm. There is no cover!
As you can see, this will be a fun event. Working with Jeff has been a blast. He’s always coming up with new creative things to do. Come and see what we’re up to this time!