On the very eve of the New Year, I am joined by my two amazing friends, astrologer Andrew B. Watt and cartomancer T. Susan Chang, for part two of our 2022 Forecast! Join us as we put our divinatory skills to the test. As Andrew interprets astrological charts for each month, Susie draws Tarot cards, and I am there to moderate!
Part two of the 2022 Forecast covers the months of July through December.
Two special notes for this episode:
- All of us are offering 20% off divination services through January 5th. To take advantage of this, use code BIGASTRO22 on our respective websites, which you can find in the list of links below.
- There is a PDF that goes along with this episode! You can get a copy by signing up for the Arnemancy Newsletter!
Oh yeah, and Happy New Year!!!!
T. Susan Chang
- Along with deck creator Mel Meleen, Susie hosts the Fortune’s Wheelhouse esoteric tarot podcast, which explores imagery and symbolism in the Rider-Waite-Smith and Thoth decks.
- She is the creator of the Arcana Case® for tarot decks, which can be found on her Etsy page, along with her line of esoteric perfumes.
- She reads tarot in person at the Inspirit Crystal shop in Northampton, Massachusetts
- Her online Tarot course, “The Living Tarot,” course can be found on her website.
- She is the author of A Spoonful of Promises (2011), Tarot Correspondences: Ancient Secrets for Everyday Readers (2018), 36 Secrets: A Decanic Journey through the Minor Arcana of the Tarot (2021), and co-author of Tarot Deciphered: Decoding Esoteric Symbolism in Modern Tarot (2021).
- She collaborates with Jack Grayle on the online course Godsong: 365 Days of Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey.
Her interest in tarot is wide-ranging and passionate, and has included:
- Setting up 78 Spotify playlists for those interested in card-appropriate music
- memorizing astrological correspondences for the minor arcana while swimming laps
- writing tarot haiku and spells
- maintaining a sprawling Card-of-the-Day-tracking database (complete with elemental, astrological, and kabbalistical frequency and percentage pie charts).
When not engaged in tarot-adjacent activity, she teaches writing at Smith College, and writes occasionally about food and cookbooks. She lives in western New England with her husband, two children, and a variable number of chickens.